1 Session: $595
We’re photographers, not salespeople. The honest truth is most senior photography experiences are based on a low session fee and a hard product sale afterwards. $595 might seem like a lot for a session fee, but you’re also getting a lot more with us. Pushy sales tactics are just not our style! So we have one session fee, one awesome experience. Here’s what you get:
- 2 hours of actual photography time in the outdoor location of your choice. We go most anywhere in San Diego county. Heck we go most anywhere a vehicle will take us, but there may be a travel charge outside of the San Diego area. We shoot 100% outdoors. We love natural light and wind in our hair.
- Unlimited outfit changes. We recommend 2 outfit changes, but those 2 hours of shooting time are yours, so you can change as much as you want.
- Phone or online consult to prepare for your session. We like to talk to get to know the personality of our clients before we take them out and put a camera in their face. We also want to be sure you look you’re best and have all of your questions answered.
- We retouch skin without making you look like an alien. Our editing style is clean and simple, but we were teenagers once ourselves, and we know that skin can be unpredictable. We also want you to look like you, and human beings have pores, and freckles and that stuff is great.
- We know you’re busy, and you won’t have to worry about scheduling a ton of in person meetings to see the photos. We have online proofing galleries that are password protected and easy to access.
- We deliver 20 completely retouched images of your choice, and you will have a personal print release allowing you to print them wherever you like. These are the full size high resolution files. We also offer printing through our color accurate pro labs, and you’ll be surprised how affordable our print pricing is. We can do prints, canvases, and albums.
- We also provide a complete set of web ready images, perfectly sized for Facebook.
- We highly recommend a hair and makeup artist for girls. We can put you in touch with an awesome professional to make you look and feel your best on the day of your shoot. Pricing for hair and makeup averages around $150. We don’t make a profit off of this, we just connect you with someone to save some time.
Sessions are shot two hours before the sun sets, and we prefer Monday through Friday dates. Weekends are sometimes available on a limited basis depending on the time of year, but we also shoot weddings so we will only book a weekend date two weeks in advance. We require a retainer of $100 to reserve a day, and the rest is due the day of the shoot. We accept all major credit cards, cash, or check. It’s pretty simple, but if you have any questions just ask!